Get to Know Sue
Working for our community is important to me and I want to acknowledge and develop further the community that supported me through my challenging times and will support you through yours.
I am qualified to be your representative in Parliament:
- Lord Mayor of HOBART since 2014 and Alderman Hobart City Council since 2011
- Managing Director Slick Promotions 1991 – 2017
- Director of significant Tasmanian companies since 2012
- Fellow Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Master of Business and Administration (MBA) - 2012
- Tasmanian Womens’ Honour Roll 2017
- 2007 Telstra Tasmanian Business Woman of the Year
- Rotary Paul Harris Fellow 2013
- Miss Tasmania - Cerebral Palsy Tasmania, 1979
- Vote 1
There are lots of positive things on our Liberal Party agenda. We’ll be working as a team to ensure we create the best possible lifestyle for you in Tasmania as well as a prosperous State that is maintained for the generations to come.
My key objective for Tasmania is to focus on the basics and ensure our community is the top priority.